Sunday, April 18, 2010

Blog Surfing

Cooking Dunkin Style has a recipe for Chicken Enchiladas Verde. We have been going though a green phase at our house, looking for anything that looks good, has lower fat, and has Verde in it's name.

Eating, Inc. posted this recipe for Braised Spinach that looks really good. I have a big bag of spinach I'm ready to use.

Fake Ginger has a nice looking recipe for Broccoli Salad  sounds good for a spring lunch. I know that Easter is a year away, but I want to remember this interesting Romanian Easter Cake for next year.

Looking for a new way to serve potatoes? Check out Potato Pave on Home Cooking. It will take a little extra work but it really has a wow factor to it, which is what always catches my eye.

Living in the Kitchen with Puppies has a yummy Ruby Red Salad and it is made from all fresh, raw ingredients. Sounds perfect for a warm sunny day.

These Fruit Perishky from Mennonite Girls Can Cook really caught my eye. They look like they would be a good "bake and freeze" dessert. I like to be prepared for unexpected or expected guests!

At Christy's Kitchen Creations, I found a recipe for Easy Cinnamon Bread.  Even though it does use yeast, it sounds and looks delicious.

Low Fat Yogurt and Cucumber Dip at Once upon a Chef looks like a good recipe to have on hand for a casual pool party.

If you like getting good deals on miscellaneous things using coupons, you should check out Hip 2 Save. I was really impressed with most of the coupons posted there. There are at least 5-6 posted for every day of the week.

The following site is called The Big Storm Picture. I check it out fairly often. Ryan McGinnis chases tornadoes with a team that shoot footage for The Weather Channel's Vortex 2. I am not a fan of storms, especially tornadoes, but his shots are truly amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment