Friday, April 22, 2011

Easy Butterscotch Drop Scones

Here is a quick recipe for drop scones that you can whip up in less than 15 minutes. I used cinnamon, cardamom and Valencia orange peel as the background flavor, just to spice them up a little. 

All the flavors melded together and made a very tasty scone. Don't limit yourself to these flavors. It is fun to experiment with spice flavors and see what you like. As I have said before, I usually add vanilla extract to all my scones, but this time, I forgot. It wasn't missed.

                               

Easy Butterscotch Drop Scones

       

Scones, cardamom, cinnamon, valencia orange peel, white chocolate chips, butterscotch chips,

       

        See Easy Butterscotch Drop Scones on Key Ingredient.    

   

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment