Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Cherry Cheesecake Pudding Pops

Cherries are one of my favorite summer fruits. I just wish the cherry season lasted a little longer! We had a couple pounds of fresh cherries and I needed to do something with them while they were still fresh. I remembered a recipe I came across last summer at Our Best Bites for frozen treats that used fresh cherries. I found the recipe and ended up revising it so that I could use what I already had on hand.  

 First I sprayed the cherries with all natural fruit and veggie wash and rinsed them well.

I used my cherry pitter to remove the pits, it works like a charm!

I mixed the pudding, cherries and graham crackers together and used a tablespoon to fill the molds.

I placed them in the freezer for about 3-4 hours. Now they are ready to enjoy on a hot day out by the pool.

Cherry Cheesecake Pops

A frozen treat made with fresh cherries, instant cheesecake pudding ...

See Cherry Cheesecake Pops on Key Ingredient.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment