Friday, April 16, 2010

Did Someone Say Chocolate?

I re-found the following recipes as I have continued looking through my ring-binder notebooks. I made the following recipes over 15 years ago, so I don't have pictures, but they are worth posting here. If you are ever in need of a chocolate fix, this Double Chocolate Mousee Cake will more than do the job! This is a good recipe to make ahead and let sit at room temperature for an hour before serving.

Double Chocolate Mousse Cake

This recipe was given to me years ago by a ...

See Double Chocolate Mousse Cake on Key Ingredient.

I found the following recipe in the Oregonian Food Day many years ago. I only made this once, and believe me, it is very rich, especially with the caramel center. You do bake this in two steps, but it is very easy to make.

Chocolate Caramel Fudge Cake

I found this recipe in the Oregonian Food Day section ...

See Chocolate Caramel Fudge Cake on Key Ingredient.

 I pulled the following recipe out of a magazine years ago and now I'm posting it for safe keeping. Hershey's published numerous recipes in magazines years ago that were really good. This is Hershey's Easy-Does-It Recipe #10, One-Bowl Buttercream Frosting. I really liked this recipe because it shows you the amount of cocoa to use for light, medium or dark flavored/colored frosting. You can substitute your favorite powdered chocolate if you don't have Hershey's.

One-Bowl Buttercream Frosting

Hershey's Easy-Does- it Recipe #10. I have used this ...

See One-Bowl Buttercream Frosting on Key Ingredient.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment