Monday, March 22, 2010

Sunday Blog Surfing

I found this recipe for Easy Creamy Mexican Skillet  and it does look easy and quick! To make it a little healthier, I would use Neufchatel cheese, fat-free or low-fat sour cream and whole wheat pasta.

This recipe for Easy Creamy Mexican Skillet  does look easy and quick. To make it a little bit healthier, I would use neufchatel cheese, fat free or low fat sour cream and whole wheat pasta.

These Peanut Butter Granola Bars look very really good. If I used chocolate chips at all, I would use the mini chocolate chips.

We have a large bag of lemons from our daughter's lemon tree. These lemons remind me of meyer lemons because of their roundness and mild flavor, but they are twice as big as the average meyer lemon you would buy in the store. We aren't sure what variety they are, but I know they would be really good turned into Lemon Custard Cakes.  They form a spongy cake on top with a lemon sauce on the bottom.

When I saw this recipe for Tuscan Style Pork Loin, I knew I wanted to add it to my file of recipes that I would like to make some day. You cover it with any season that works for you, my choice would be Pesto, and then stuff it inside a baguette, tie it up and pop it in the oven. If this sounds as intriguing to you as it did to me, you might want to check it out.

I was really shocked to read cyber peeping tom's can easily hack into our computers and could potentially be watching us through our computer webcams. It was a topic on the Dr Phil show recently. If you find this as disturbing as I did, you should check it out here  Modern Day Peeping Toms, Is somebody watching you?  to make sure that you are as protected as you think you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment