Tuesday, March 23, 2010

It's all about Chocolate

Today all of my recipes are Chocolate! These are some of my most requested chocolate recipes. They are packed full of flavor and chocolate.

This is my most decadent brownie recipe, so I have named them accordingly.

Decadent Brownies

The most decadent brownie I have ever made. The center ...

See Decadent Brownies on Key Ingredient.



This is my "go to" brownie recipe for parties, showers, etc. I use a large mini muffin tin that bakes 24 at a time which helps. I have served them with a dollop of ganache, a squirt of whipped cream or a sprinkle of powdered sugar. They are also great with nothing at all!

Fudge Brownie Bites

My go to recipe for a large group or party.

See Fudge Brownie Bites on Key Ingredient.



This chocolate cake has been requested several times. I have made it for showers, birthday's and even Thanksgiving! It makes a beautiful 3 tier cake, that is frosted with chocolate ganache. I'm warning you, it is very decadent but delicious!

Shotts Fudgy Chocolate Layer Cake

This is my most requested chocolate dessert. The cake is ...

See Shotts Fudgy Chocolate Layer Cake on Key Ingredient.



This an equally good chocolate cake. It is iced with a great chocolate frosting.

Hershey's Perfectly Chocolate Cake with Frosting

This is a very good chocolate cake. Recipe from Hershey ...

See Hershey's Perfectly Chocolate Cake with Frosting on Key Ingredient.



This recipe is also from Hershey's. This makes a very quick and easy mousse that can be dressed up for company. No cooking involved.


No comments:

Post a Comment