Friday, February 12, 2010

Wolfe Sisters and Sister-in-law Recipes

My sisters and sister-in-law are all great cooks. I have always enjoyed using their recipes. Here are some they shared with me.

This recipe is from my sister, Kathleen. It isn't your typical buttercream.

Not So Sweet Buttercream Frosting

See Not So Sweet Buttercream Frosting on Key Ingredient.



This recipe is from my sister, Debra.

Meat Turnovers

See Meat Turnovers on Key Ingredient.



Classic Vichyssoise

Soup

See Classic Vichyssoise on Key Ingredient.



This is the only recipe I have from my sister Cheryl.

Poppy Seed Bread

See Poppy Seed Bread on Key Ingredient.



The next recipes are from my sister, Lori.

Frozen Fruit Salad

See Frozen Fruit Salad on Key Ingredient.



Taco Salad

See Taco Salad on Key Ingredient.



Lori's Quick Chili

See Lori's Quick Chili on Key Ingredient.



This is a recipe I have from my brother's wife, Mollie Wolfe.

Mollie's Bean Dip

See Mollie's Bean Dip on Key Ingredient.



These are my recipes from Teena Sinclair.

Feather Yeast Rolls

Overnight Refrigerator Rolls

See Feather Yeast Rolls on Key Ingredient.



Tapioca Jello

1 pkg Orange Jello, small 2 pkgs Instant Tapioca 3 ...

See Tapioca Jello on Key Ingredient.



Cranberry Salad

See Cranberry Salad on Key Ingredient.



Peanut Butter Balls

2 cups Powdered Sugar 1 cup Peanut Butter 1 cup ...

See Peanut Butter Balls on Key Ingredient.

No comments:

Post a Comment