Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Lunch and Dad's Melty Smoochie Experience

I recently enjoyed having my mom, dad and my sister, Cheryl, over for lunch. It was just a regular Monday, but very special because they were all at my house!! Yes, we had a good time at lunch. I made sandwiches with fresh baked Ciabatta, fresh roasted pork tenderloin, Havarti cheese, caramelized onions, Old Farm chutney and fresh arugula, which collectively, is one of my favorite  combinations. The food was good and we had a great time together, but that's not what this post is about. This post is about my dad and his first experience with a "Smoochie." To be exact,  Chocolate Melty Smoochies.

I never thought of my dad as a chocolate lover, but that opinion has changed. I now consider him a real lover of chocolate! I think the following pictures prove that opinion.


I happened to notice that dad was holding a "small" piece of smoochie in his palm
Mom getting a kick out of dad's humor
Dad hamming it up
It's getting smaller
Cheryl is also enjoying his humor
Now it is the size of a chocolate chip
We all encouraged him to please, take the last one
He took us up on our offer
Happy Daddy with empty hands!

No comments:

Post a Comment