Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Blondies

I seem to have lots of pictures of food, but not enough time get them posted. I am going to try to catch up with myself before the holidays hit. 

I found this recipe last month at Sweet as Sugar Cookies. I made a couple small changes and yum, they were good! I knew I had to make them because they had peanut butter! They mix together in a flash and 25 minutes later, Oh, they were good! I would say they tasted more like peanut butter fudge when they were fresh from the oven. That isn't a bad thing! They were very good! Actually, most of them are still in the freezer. If you enjoy/like/love peanut butter, you will be crazy for these. Make sure you don't over bake them.

You should make these now!

                               

Peanut Butter Chocolate Chunk Blondies

       

Peanut butter, blondies, chocolate,

       

        See Peanut Butter Chocolate Chunk Blondies on Key Ingredient.    

   

Did I mention that they are really good?

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment