Thursday, October 13, 2011

Cup o' Brownie

I found this recipe years ago on this blog. This recipe for cup o' brownie is adapted from Donna Hay's book, "New Food Fast." I have had this recipe saved in a special spot in one of my recipe notebooks for years, with the plan of making this recipe soon, and just got around to it a couple weeks ago. 

We had company for dinner, our son, and I wanted to make a little something that I could mix up quick and pop in the oven before we sat down for dinner. I got off easy that evening because dear hubby made a beautiful steak dinner with all the trimmings and all I made was this dessert! And, it very easy and it took minutes to make.

I used 6 ounce ramekins and this recipe made five small cakes. I let them sit for a few minutes and then squirted a blob of whipped cream on top. As you can see from the picture, there wasn't much overflow room. If you had a little extra room in your "cup" a spoonful of vanilla ice cream would be really good too!

                               

Cup o' Brownie

       

Chocolate, Cake, Brownie,

       

        See Cup o' Brownie on Key Ingredient.    

   



Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment