Thursday, January 20, 2011

I Ran Out of "Virtual" Storage Space

I have a couple of posts that I was planning on publishing this week, but have been notified by Google that I have run out of my allotted "free" virtual storage space. It was news to me that there was money involved regarding the amount of pictures a blogger posts. I am waiting for Google to process my request for more space. Until my order goes through, I can't post any more pictures. Having just moved further complicates things due to address and phone number changes. So, I'm not sure how long this is going to take, but I'm waiting for notification from Google that my virtual storage space has been expanded. 

The moral of this story is: Beware of "free" offers from Google.

My next question is: Are they going to start charging me for the amount of key strokes I use in every post?

I guess if you see my posts getting shorter and shorter, you will know the answer to that question! 


P.S. $5.00 a year for 20 GB's isn't going to break the bank!

No comments:

Post a Comment