Thursday, April 29, 2010

Super Easy and Delicious Citrus Vinaigrette

A while back, I saw a recipe for a citrus vinaigrette that one of my friends had posted on facebook. It sounded good and I had all of the ingredients, so I printed it out and made it. Wow, it was really good! It was so good, I ended up pouring it over boneless skinless chicken breasts that night before I put them in the oven, and they tasted great.

I also made it adding fresh lemon and lime rind and juice and we loved it. I have used it on fish and the citrus really enhances the flavor. I have shared this recipe with several people and got lots of positive feedback, so now I am sharing it with you. 

Thanks Julie!

Super Easy and Delicious Citrus Vinaigrette

The name says it all! Very good on baked chicken ...

See Super Easy and Delicious Citrus Vinaigrette on Key Ingredient.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment