Friday, October 22, 2010

All Natural Fruit and Vegetable Cleaner

I don't like it when my trusty spray bottle is empty!


I am a firm believer in washing all produce before using. I want to do everything I can to wash off chemicals, wax, dirt and germs so we eat clean produce. I have been using fruit and vegetable spray/wash for several years. I knew where to buy it in the Los Angeles area, but I have not found any since we have been in Oregon. Of course, there was a solution; make my own. I found several recipes online, made my own, and now I am passing them on to you.

                                  

Fruit and Veggie Spray

         

         

        See Fruit and Veggie Spray on Key Ingredient.     

    



                                  

Homemade Produce Wash

         

Natural Produce Wash

         

        See Homemade Produce Wash on Key Ingredient.     

    

No comments:

Post a Comment