Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Great Grandma Paulsen's Peanut Butter Cookies

I recently got a note from my niece Cindy, reminding me about great grandma's favorite peanut butter cookie recipe. I'm so glad that she did, because I had forgotten about it and now I'm posting it. With only four ingredients, it couldn't be easier. Our kids liked to make great grandma's cookies when they were younger and I'm glad that I can pass this recipe on to her great-great-grandkids and beyond.

Mix together:                      

1 cup Peanut Butter
1 cup Sugar
1 tsp Vanilla
1 Egg

Dip a fork in water to make the criss-cross on the cookies and put them in the oven. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes.

Thanks, Cindy!

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Joe's Dad's "famous" PB cookie recipe is almost identical, just doesn't use the vanilla. They are sooo super yummy! Next time, I'll try adding vanilla. Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete