Sunday, March 28, 2010

A Few Ideas for Easter

This Post is short and sweet! I have been looking for ideas for Easter and I decided to share them with you.

How to make your Easter Eggs with All Natural Egg Dyeing

Here is a recipe for Spring Chick Cupcakes

Make your own Coconut Grass 

A great looking recipe for Cherry and Almond Glazed Ham



How to make  Easter Bonnet Cookies

A recipe for Hot Cross Buns

Are you interested in making Chocolate Filled Easter Eggs?

How to make an Easter Bunny Cake

Baking Bites has some ideas for Easter Brunch 

Slow Like Honey has an Easter Menu with recipes

Good Things Catered has ideas for Easter Brunch

I hope this helps you find some ideas for Easter. I know that I found a some things that I would like to make.

Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment